Certinspectors Providing Independent, Unbiased Home Inspections
Our goal is to have all the possible inspections one could ask for under one roof.
7 Important Questions to Ask Your Home Inspector
- When do I call a home inspector?
- What is a home inspection and how would I know if I need one?
- What does it include?
- How long will the inspection take, do I have to be there?
- What if the report reveals problems, do you offer repairs/improvements to those problems?
- If the house proves to be in good condition, did I really need an inspection?
- Can a house fail an inspection?
Home Inspections Include
- Building Safety
- Heating and AC operations
- Complete Home Inspection
- Mold Inspection
- Radon Inspection
- Termite Inspection
- Lead Paint Inspection
Also Specialists In
- Home Performance thru Energy Optimization Testing
- Combustion Appliance Zone testing (CAZ) Ensuring all combustible appliances are safe to operate
- ASHRAE trained for proper ventilation.